Welcome to IT destination “ROCK SOLID HYDERABAD”.
Communal violence, Agitations, blasts, uncertainties still Hyderabad payed witness of being rock solid in all natural and artificial calamities.What ever the result of bifurcation is, the clarity on long lasting issue will surely benefits Hyderabad in all possible ways.There are speculations that, If state is bifurcated then number count of MP’s will drastically go down and will impact budget allocation.
Dramatically its true, but the positive sign is private sector will root in and create employment opportunities in Hyderabad.
Because Private sector always had an eye on those regions which are relatively stable.
Now you can see a long breath and big smile on IT sector where BIG TICKETS were holding their investment to see the dead end of this turmoil. It is proven fact that BRAND IMAGE of Hyderabad has sustained during uncertainty where IT Storms like Facebook and JP Morgan has opened their shops when the agitation was on peak.
Following are the few bullet points for why Hyderabad?
– Primarily the private sector is keen in infrastructure and Hyderabad is hot spot and ready made zone for PLUG-IN & PLAY.
– Lease and rentals are affordable. As per recent survey, Hyderabad is second affordable market in world.
– Hyderabad has one of the largest international airport and for clients it is like cakewalk to travel to HITECH city(IT destination). Perhaps, Hyderabad airport has also been voted as the fifth best airport worldwide.
– Hyderabad is home for Big tickets like, Microsoft,Gen pact,Oracle,Accenture,Amazon etc, obviously it will boost start up companies.
– Hyderabad(Ameerpet) holds the largest training institute centers in India. Thousands of institutes which trains the aspirants,all sort of emerging technologies. People from different part of countries prefer Hyderabad for learning technology at affordable price.
No doubt it is a talent hub.
– Hyderabad incorporates the largest film city in heart of it.
– Extra qualifications like Tasty food, Urdu speaking population, cheap house rents, holiday destinations and monuments around are the most mouth watering things which attracts young aspirants to make Hyderabad as their home city.
Ultimately Congress will loose its sheen in Hyderabad but IT sector will rise & shine in Hyderabad Thanks to UPA for fixing this instead dragging.
By Younus Qamar (Software Engineer, a keen observer of the Pearl City and an activist to safeguard the culture of Hyderabad)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Powered By Standard Touch